Our mission is to continually improve the health of all people in communities we serve, especially those under-served and vulnerable who lack access to health services. We are committed to offering programs for our communities to help improve health. Through these programs, we connect our fellow community members with the resources, information, and people that will help them be their best.
Community Programs Offered through Family Health/La Clinica Include:
- Healthy Living with Diabetes/Vivir Saludable con Diabetes
- This course is great for anyone living with a chronic condition (diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure) or who cares for someone living with a chronic condition. The workshop covers a variety of healthy living strategies and helps participants reach their health goals.
- Cancer Clear & Simple/Cancer Claro & Sencillo
- This course is great for anyone interested in learning more about healthy living, self-care, and cancer prevention. The class is for everyone and goes over many ways to stay healthy.
- Presentations on a variety of other topics as requested
- We do presentations for many audiences--topics may include various health conditions, information on staying healthy, and accessing health services
- Free blood pressure checks
- Come into the clinic or meet us out in the community for free blood pressure checks! We schedule blood pressure events at agencies all around the community--call us at 920-787-5514 ext. 209 for more information! One of the first steps to a healthy heart is knowing your blood pressure numbers!
See below for the most up-to-date information on upcoming programs, workshops, and presentations! Always feel free to call for more information!